Mold damage can occur in a variety of conditions if you have had water damage in your home or business, you may have some mold growth. Water can be absorbed by wood, drywall, flooring, furniture, and within 72 hours you can have mold.
Many times after water seems to be removed, there could be lingering moisture than can encourage mold growth. Mold grows in dark, damp places-this means it can grow in places it cannot be seen, like behind baseboards. This makes it difficult to know if yo u have a problem. Mold cannot only damage the structural integrity of your home-but also affect your health. Mold is unsightly and smells bad. When it grows it can affect those with allergy or respiratory problems.
If you have mold growth in your home or business, contact us right away. Our highly trained technicians can safely remove the mold from your home and make it safe for you and your loved ones.